The LS2 Warranty has a validity of 2 or 5 years from the date of purchase. It covers any type of manufacturing fault/material defect used only to manufacture the product.
Products with a 5 year warranty are: FF399 Valiant, FF327 Challenger & MX470 Subverter.
LS2 cannot be held liable with regard to the product in the following circumstances:
- Any damage caused by accidents.
- Any scratches, abrasions, deterioration, detaching of paint or other damages caused to the helmet visor or to the external painted parts by accidental impacts.
- Any damage caused by incorrect/improper use, lack of maintenance/care, correct wear of internal and external elements.
- Any modification made by the user or by third parties.
- Any damage caused by use of/contact with harmful chemical products or an intense heat source.
- Any damage caused by the application of stickers/adhesives.
- Any damage caused by any type of painting/lacquering applied in the external shell by the user or by third parties.
- Any damage caused by use of incompatible accessories sold by other company.
- Any use of unauthorized accessories.
If during the 2 or 5 years warranty period there is any problem covered by the warranty, LS2 undertakes to repair or replace any defective components, up to the purchase value of the helmet.
In all cases, the maximum warranty period is 5 years. Replacement of a component during this period does not prolong this period.
It is important to note that Fluro paint finishes are not covered under the warranty due to potential fade caused by exposure to UV Radiation.
We recommend you to replace your helmet for a new one after a period of 5 years from the date of purchase, in order to protect your health from certain external factors that could be prejudicial to the safety characteristics of this essential piece of protective equipment.
- ARROW R EVO FF323
- CHALLENGER HPFC FF327
- CHALLENGER CARBON FF327
- VECTOR C EVO FF397
- VECTOR HPFC EVO FF397